Sunday 9 February 2014

INTITAL PROJECT IDEAS.




The brief for our photography is:
"To produce a series of 6 - 8 photographs that investigate ideas of representation and identity in relation to your cultural position in society."

We do not have to chose our specific idea at this precise moment in time however we are mean't to be researching various ideas therefore I have come up with a list of possible ideas for my project:

--> a timeline of events in life - for example starting school, moving house, starting university, meeting people etc. and possibly writing them on a body and then photographing that
--> a day in the life of - photographs from daily life that sum up who i am in society and my identity
--> DNA - fingerprints, drop of blood, skin, handprints etc to emphasise my identity
--> mistaken identity - for example the negative representation of youths in the media
--> lyrics, quotes all written and photographed in various places that reflect my identity and my position in society.

Although these are only very basic ideas, hopefully I will soon find something that I can base my project on!

No comments:

Post a Comment