Friday 18 April 2014

TEST SHOOT 2 AND LOCATIONS.

So I went out to do another test shoot and decided upon a few locations in which I want to take photos:

  • Edinburgh Castle - this is the most well known historical site in Edinburgh and is on the top of a hill therefore exposing good views and a good amount of light
  • Legal graffiti wall - one of the only legal graffiti walls in Edinburgh is in the heart of the old town, hidden away down a quiet road
  • The Royal Mile - the main street in Edinburgh's 'Old Town', it has the castle at one end, and the modern parliament building at the other, but I want to photograph among the cobbled streets
  • The Cowgate - their is a place called the "Bongo Club" down in Cowgate, it is again underneath the old town and there is artwork paint on the door of the club
I went with my subject to take some photographs around these area's just to test the lighting and composition of the shots that I wanted:








No comments:

Post a Comment